Andy - Clear Transparent/Grey
Designed for Spring/Summer 2022 collection, ANDY is an iconic silhouette, conceived as a modern interpretation of classic squared frames. The model's thick acetate rims, with protruding temples and wide lenses are carved internally for lightness and fit. This model has a perfect fit, adapted for an all-day everyday use with carefully moulded acetate rims. Each Kamo frame comes with a semi-hard case, a leather pouch and a cleaning cloth.
Our glasses are Danish design, produced by some of the world's best eyewear manufacturers, known for their experimentation with new production techniques, finishings, materials and detailing.
Each KAMO INTERNATIONAL® product is made of two basic structural pieces: the frame, which can be made entirely of cellulose recycle acetate, or entirely of metal, or a combination of the two materials, and top quality Carl Zeiss lenses.
Benefits of colored lenses
- Grey lenses is versatile and is often used for sports and outdoor activities.
- Brown lenses are popular in sunglasses because they reduce bright light by softening the contrast between the clear sky and the horizon.
- Green lenses on sunglasses reduce eye strain.
- Blue lenses makes contours stand out sharper, and they are therefore good in snow and fog.
- Yellow lenses are perfect for driving because they enhance the perception of depth and distance.
Lens Width: 49mm
Nose Bridge: 19mm
Frame Side: 145 / 145mm
Each pair of Kamo frames come in a custom recyclable hard case.
Glasses are accompanied by a Zeiss folder.
Our specially crafted sleeve and an microfiber cleaning cloth.
Sign up and get 10% off your next purchase.